Augmented Reality and iOS developer (Technical Lead)
Bindrr is an early-stage startup focused on using augmented reality to create a social network that completely changes the way people socialize and consume entertainment. Bindrr will allow users to drop media in the real world (be it a building, a street, a house, or anything) for others to interact with them using their smartphone camera.
• Proficient in Swift and Python. Knowledge of Objective-C is a plus
• Strong cloud architecture as well as management experience (Azure/AWS)
• Strong proficiency in Database (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
• Integrating third party Frameworks and Libraries
• Knowledge of software design patterns and iOS best practices
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of Apple’s development platforms & frameworks (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa etc.)
• The ability to take an unfamiliar algorithm, understand it, translate it to code and improve it
• Build 3D Augmented reality experiences using a suitable engine. Experience with AR platforms
• Willingness to experiment, learn and become experts in a new language/platform
• Experience with ARKit/Wikitude/Vuforia and other AR related technologies
• Location-based Augmented reality (aka Marker-less Augmented reality)
• Instant tracking and SLAM
• Basic knowledge of computer vision techniques (OpenCV etc.)
• Understanding of OpenGL ES
Applicant must have at least 3-5 years of experience working as an Augmented reality and full-stack iOS developer.
Create a Freelance Profile to apply.