District Sales Manager
We require District Sales Manager for Districts to carry out the sales activity, and the incumbent should be compatible to carry out the following activities:-
· To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
· To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
· To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
· To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
· To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
· To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
· To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
· To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
· To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
· To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
· To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
· To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
· To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
· To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
· To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
· To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.