Looking for Content Writer -Bengali/Tamil/Telegu/Gujrati/Marathi/Kannada
Who we are
Launched in 2007 in Gurgaon, India by Aloke Bajpai and Rajnish Kumar, ixigo is India’s leading travel search marketplace, connecting over 80 million travellers with content & deals from over 25,000 online & offline travel & hospitality businesses. ixigo aggregates and compares real-time travel information, prices & availability for flights, trains, buses, cabs, hotels, packages & destinations.
ixigo’s mission is to simplify the lives of travellers by building apps that make their travel search and planning hassle-free and it has won several awards in its journey, including the TiE-Lumis Entrepreneurial Excellence Award and the NASSCOM Top-10 Emerge Award. ixigo’s investors include Sequoia, Fosun, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Role & Responsibility
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible to work on the content side of our next generation cutting edge product in the travel space. One of the prime responsibilities of the Content Writer will be to do research and create content in English & Bengali for travel domain.
Skills & Qualifications
- Masters/Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism/Hindi (Hons.)
- 1-3 years of experience in Content development
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command over Bengali language with an ability to write concisely & creatively
- Flair to write in variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences
- The knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
- Ability to convert your experience into words
- High energy and drive to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent Team Player
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Culture: ixigems enjoy a fun and rewarding work atmosphere. We do not believe in hierarchies, and we encourage communication and constructive collaboration. We believe in the personal growth of individuals, creative approaches to solve real-world problems, and questioning the status quo!
Don't forget to mention that you found this requirement on LocalShout