Sr. Web Designer / Developer (3-4 years)
We are looking for a talented Web Designer/ Front-End Web Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design and is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
The UX Developer is part designer and part developer; must have creative skills and know HTML; must work to improve the website experience for visitors to a particular site each day; Understanding how a human being interacts with a computer encompasses the creative design of a site, the ease of searching for particular information on a site, and links between pages. Must stay on top of the latest in website software application upgrades and understand user research, personas, and wireframing.
- Bachelors or equivalent qualification in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject, or related, required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with web design and development required.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Maintain standards of graphics and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Marketing, developers, Creative Services, SEO specialist, and UX planners to develop site navigation by categorizing content and funnelling traffic through content.
- Designs visual site styles and content by coordinating with brand owners, designers, developers, and Marketing.
- Designs upgrades to site by updating graphics according to monitored performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options.
- Researches new UX and UI trends and technology to stay informed of current design trends.
- Updates job knowledge through educational opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsibilities will include the creation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual and functional elements of the application.
- Will collaborate closely with the entire creative team from project inception to final delivery, taking an active role on both sides of design and programming.
- Desired experience working with the LAMP stack, have excellent front-end skills, and possess a strong understanding of WordPress development and best practices.
Send your CV along with the links to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Sadashiv Peth, Pune
Don't Forget you found this on LocalShout